22nd August 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am interested to build Game. So, I want to do Diploma course in Information Science Engineering. I want to join Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

23rd August 2021, 11:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?

The benefits to study the Diploma in Information Science Engineering is it gives a depth of knowledge of not only computer hardware and software but also educates you in different programming languages. You will get the knowledge of the OS, Cloud Computing, DBMS, Data Analytics, and inside knowledge of Networking and Algorithms. After completing this course a student can take direct admission in BTech/BE in the second year through lateral admission. There are ample job opportunities available and you can get hired in IT industries and MNC Companies.

Some of the job roles which you can choose after this course are given below.

IT Support Engineer
Technician
Software Developer
Network Engineer
Database Administrator
Software Testing Engineer
25th August 2021, 11:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?

Diploma in Information Science Engineering is Diploma level Computer Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years. Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

** IT Companies

** Communication Companies

** Websites & Programming

** Life Sciences Content (non-technical)

** Government Hospitals

** Medical Research Labs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?