22nd August 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Doing B.A without doing intermediate is possible on the basis of Diploma?

My name is Abhishek kumar and I am doing diploma from high school now I want to doing
B.A without doing inter can I do the examination of B.A because I want to do the preparation of civil services ?

24th August 2021, 01:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing B.A without doing intermediate is possible on the basis of Diploma?

Yes, you can definitely go for Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree course after completion of Diploma degree course instead of regular higher secondary school degree course as Diploma degree course is equivalent to a regular higher secondary school degree and is certainly valid for appearing in the Civil Services examination later on.
25th August 2021, 09:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing B.A without doing intermediate is possible on the basis of Diploma?

Yes , it's possible...
Many distance learning universities
Including IGNOU offer special.course by the name of Bachelor Preparatory Programme BPP....

It's launched for students who ,due to some reason are not able to complete class 12th and aim of higher studies...
25th August 2021, 11:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in BA course on the basis of diploma course without completing 12th class. BA stands for Bachelor of Arts and the duration of this course is three years. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BA course is 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?