10th October 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Mechanical Diploma course if my HS result is not well?

Hello,
I have passed HS on this year. And unfortunately my result is not well. So I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Is that a correct decision for my future?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc is beneficial after Diploma in Mechanical?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  6. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  8. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IGNOU being an ICWAI Final student? When the result of OPENMAT will be declared?
  17. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma

24th October 2015, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Mechanical Diploma course if my HS result is not well?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if your HS course result is not well but, your 2 years of valuable time will be wasted, if you pursue Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard. I suggest you to improve your HS score by appearing in Improvement/Supplementary examinations which is applicable to you, if you don't want to waste two years of valuable time. If you are interested to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?