17th August 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?

Sir,
May I know that PG Diploma in Child Psychology is a good course for me as I am doing B.Sc in Psychology? Please let me know is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  3. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  4. Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?
  5. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  7. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  8. List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?
  9. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  13. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  14. Primary TET child psychology questions with answers
  15. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  17. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  18. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
22nd August 2015, 03:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?

It is beneficial for you as you have completed B.Sc in Psychology.
The PG Diploma course will act as a specialization for you.
You can pursue the course of PG Diploma once you have completed your B.Sc in Psychology.
So with this specialization it will be beneficial for you as it is also a sensitive area to deal with in life.
So overall in the long run PG Diploma in Child Psychology will be beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?