17th February 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?

Sir
Is it good to do Polytechnic Diploma
after completing class 10 and if so which
branch will give me maximum scope..??
please reply as soon as possible

19th February 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?

Yes, it is beneficial if you pursue Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard. You can gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Polytechnic course than Intermediate course. And after completion of your three years Polytechnic course, you can find many job opportunities. So, I suggest you to pursue Polytechnic course because we can gain more advantages when compared to Intermediate course. Some of the best branches in Diploma course are :-

--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

--> Diploma in Civil Engineering

--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
7th September 2015, 12:25 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?

Diploma can be done in various fields of engineering such as cse,civil,mechanical,extc etc.

All these streams and a few more that I have not mentioned do have a lot of opportunities.
It is necessary that you do not choose a job on the basis of what other people think you must but rather in a field of your interest.
This way you will be able to make the most out of your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?