1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication for BJMC graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course. As I have done BJMC so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

4th August 2019, 02:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication for BJMC graduate?

PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course opens up opportunities in Journalism, Public relations and advertising as a career. After completion of this course you can look forward to working in public relations, television, films, publishing, journalism, editing, direction, etc

After completion of PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course you can work with the following types of companies and areas:
AIR - All India Radio
Central Information Service
Legal Affairs DepartmentPress Information Bureau
Radio Telecasting Companies
Websites Periodicals and Magazines and many more.
4th August 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication for BJMC graduate?

The benefits of pursuing PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication for BJMC graduate is that you can good job opportunity for your bright future. The name of the best job opportunity and jobs type for you are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Corporate Communication

=> Media Management Companies

=> Public Relations

=> Reporting & Editing

=> Television & Film Production

BEST JOB TYPES

=> Communication Manager

=> Communication Officer

=> Copy Editor

=> Lecturer/Professor

=> Media Lab Assistant

=> Social Media Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?