14th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to take up after completing diploma?

Which course should I take after completing diploma in computer science? Can you suggest the various courses available and the career options associated with each of those courses? Can someone please provide me with the details soon? Thank you!

8th May 2018, 08:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to take up after completing diploma?

After completion of your Diploma in Computer Science, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder in Computer Science, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech CSE course through lateral entry admission process. After completion of your B.Tech CSE course with good subject knowledge, you can get good job opportunities as a Software Engineer in top companies.
9th May 2018, 02:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to take up after completing diploma?

Since, you have completed your Diploma course in Computer Science, according to my opinion, you must go with B.Tech/B.E degree course in Computer Science Engineering as it will be the best option for you after your Diploma course. You can get direct admission in the second year of the degree course through lateral entry process. You must have to qualify in the entrance examination to get lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?