5th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore?

Hello,
I am M.Com 2nd semester student I want to know about the best Diploma course in the field of Account as will as in Computer which is good for getting appropriate job with full assurance please send me some institute name as soon as possible in Indore.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  3. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  4. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  5. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  6. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  7. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  8. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  9. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  10. Good courses after 2 year computer engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chemistry related diploma courses for B.Sc degree holder? List of diploma universities?
  12. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  13. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  14. Which are the diploma courses related to my field(LLB)?
  15. Institutions which offer distance courses for Mechanical Diploma Degree student?
  16. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  17. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  18. What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?
11th April 2023, 10:40 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore?

There are various diploma courses available in the fields of Accounting and Computer that can help you secure a good job. Here are a few options available in Indore:
  • Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) - This course covers topics like computer fundamentals, programming languages, database management systems, and more. It is offered by various institutes in Indore such as Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, ITDP, and more.
  • Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA) - This course covers accounting, taxation, auditing, and financial management. It is offered by institutes like Tally Education Pvt. Ltd., National Institute of Business Studies, and more.
  • Diploma in Business Accounting and Taxation (DBAT) - This course focuses on taxation, accounting, GST, ITR filing, etc. It is offered by institutes like Niit Imperia, Tally Education Pvt. Ltd., and more.
  • Diploma in Software Engineering - This course covers software development, programming languages, algorithms, data structures, and more. It is offered by institutes like IIHT, NIIT, and more.
  • Diploma in Web Designing and Development - This course covers website designing, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and more. It is offered by institutes like Future Multimedia, ITDP, and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?