8th January 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Hostess job after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

I am doing the last year of my electrical engineering of diploma after 10th so can i apply for air hostess.

10th January 2022, 07:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess job after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Yes. You can become an airhostess after engineering. But you need to keep yourself fit and fair and a bit attractive because this profession demands overall personality with good conversation skills and confidence.
12th January 2022, 08:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess job after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

For the job of air hostess, there is no such educational qualification required.

You just need to have fluency in English and a good personality.

Since, you are a diploma holder now, you can definitely apply for airhostess job. But you need to do a training at any of the air hostess training institute.

Age limit to apply for airhostess training is 17 years to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?