1st February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?

Hi,

This is Juhi this side. I wants to be a homeopathy doctor but i am not a science student. I have done Diploma in Homeopathy. So i want to know if i can become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of my diploma qualification or not?

Please guide.

Regards
Juhi Gupta

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  3. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  4. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  8. Is there any Homeopathy doctor job in Army?
  9. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  11. Can i become Homeopathy Doctor after B.Tech? What is the procedure? What is the scope of Distance Learning?
  12. Is there any diploma or short term course of Allopathy?
  13. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  15. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  16. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  17. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
2nd February 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?

For becoming a homeopathy doctor you need to complete BHMS from a recognized college. Diploma in homeopathy is not enough to make you eligible for BHMS course.

You need to pass class 12th with PCB stream and then appear in entrance exam for admission. Colleges are allotted on the basis of rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?