4th February 2023, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in Electrical?

I have complected in diploma in electrical engineering but after diploma I am interested in computer engineering course, can I change my branch in degree course after completion of electrical diploma? Can you please tell me what steps to be followed?

5th February 2023, 01:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Yes, if you have a diploma in the electrical and electronics engineering branch, you can pursue a degree in computer science engineering. You must have earned a diploma in engineering from a reputable college or university in any branch. Entry exam results or qualifying exam performance are used to determine admission into the second year of B.E./B.Tech through lateral entry.
6th February 2023, 01:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Yes, you can pursue a degree in computer science engineering if you have an electrical and electronics engineering diploma. Any discipline of engineering requires a diploma from a reputed college or university. The results of the entrance exam or the performance on the qualifying exam are used to determine lateral entry admission into the second year of the B.E./B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?