8th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering college in 2nd year Diploma?

I want to take my admission in another desired college. I will be going to year diploma, but i don't want to continue there. Now can I seek admission in another college? Is there any law while doing so?

8th June 2016, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my engineering college in 2nd year Diploma?

Admission in 2nd year diploma is only possible through lateral entry exam for ITI or class 12th PCM candidates. If you are doing diploma engineering and passed first year then you don't have any chance to get second year admission in any other college.
Either you have to continue in the same college or go for admission in first year through entrance exam if looking for any other college.
8th June 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change to another college for pursuing second year Diploma course after completion of your first year Diploma course from a particular college. You need to pursue three years Diploma course from the same college and no transfer will be allowed. Even if you transfer to another college, you need to pursue Diploma course from first year onwards. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years Diploma course from the same college where you have pursued your first year Diploma course.
8th June 2016, 11:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

CHANGE ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN SECOND YEAR OF DIPLOMA

** No you are not eligible to change engineering college in 2nd year Diploma.

** It is not possible one year Diploma course from one college and remaining two years Diploma course from another college.
26th March 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college for second year diploma in engineering
I am going through knee surgery and it is difficult to travel for me so on medical bases can i change my college.
30th August 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

My college distance is to long above 500km and my family background is to poor so I change my allotted seat
31st August 2017, 11:20 PM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i change my college for second year diploma in engineering
I am going through knee surgery and it is difficult to travel for me so on medical bases can i change my college.
It is not possible to change your college in the 2nd year of diploma course. The diploma is a 3year course and after studying for 1 year in one college it is not possible to change college under any circumstances. However you can write an application to the college authorities stating all details and medical report and request them to consider your attendance issue or allow you to appear for next year examination.

Since your registration is already done in the 1st year of diploma it is not possible to change the institution name now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?