2nd June 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after National Diploma in Language Practice?

I've completed a 3 year national Diploma in language practice (BA). So, tell me that whether am i eligible for doing B.Ed or not?

4th June 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after National Diploma in Language Practice?

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. You need to appear in state level entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course. Some top colleges/ universities conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission in B.Ed course. Since, you have completed your Graduation in Arts stream, you are eligible to do B.Ed course.
5th June 2016, 09:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed a 3 year national Diploma in language practice (BA). So, tell me that whether am i eligible for doing B.Ed or not?
No, you can't do B.Ed course because you have completed diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
5th June 2016, 02:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You are only eligible to opt for B.Ed if you have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and as you don't have a Graduation degree with you, therefor I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Ed course. Therefore, you should first of all complete your graduation from a recognized Institute and then after completion of your graduation, you can very much opt for B.Ed course.
5th June 2016, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission you need degree qualification from a recognized university. If your present qualification is a diploma from a recognized university then it will not be enough for B.Ed programme.
Just make sure that you have got a degree with at least 50% marks then only you will be considered eligible for any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?