23rd January 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after ITI if not done Diploma?

I completed my iti through electronics. Please tell me can i do the b.tech after iti and in the case if i did not did diploma?

18th February 2014, 10:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after ITI if not done Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my iti through electronics. Please tell me can i do the b.tech after iti and in the case if i did not did diploma?
Hey friend,

B.Tech is a Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 4 years and for joining in this course the candidate need to possess certain qualification.

The qualification needed for joining in this course is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects with at least 50% aggregate.

The Admission in B.tech Programme is based on the entrance exams which are AIEEE/IIT JEE Entrance exam and to apply for AIEEE Examination you need to scored have a minimum of 50% Marks in your +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For IIT JEE you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks in PCM Subjects

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the B.Tech course.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?