19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech in Electronics Engineering after Diploma In Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am at last year of diploma in mechanical engineering and I wanted to know that whether I can do BE in Electronics Engineering or not.

20th February 2023, 02:23 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I do BTech in Electronics Engineering after Diploma In Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you may be able to pursue a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in Electronics Engineering after completing a diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, you may need to meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having a minimum GPA and passing a qualifying exam such as JEE Main or other state-level entrance exams. You should check with the specific colleges or universities where you are interested in applying for their admission requirements and procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?