19th February 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

As I am studying diploma in Karnataka? Can I do engineering in another state of India?

As I am studying diploma in Karnataka? Can I do engineering in another state of India?

20th February 2023, 02:22 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: As I am studying diploma in Karnataka? Can I do engineering in another state of India?

Yes, you can pursue engineering in another state of India after completing your diploma in Karnataka. Many colleges and universities in India offer lateral entry admission to diploma holders in various engineering disciplines, including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering. However, you will need to check the eligibility criteria and admission requirements of the colleges and universities that you are interested in, as they may vary from institution to institution. You may also need to provide relevant documents, such as mark sheets and certificates, and appear for an entrance exam or interview as part of the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?