19th February 2023, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do D.Ed after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am Completed My Diploma In Civil Engineering After Complete my 10th But Just I want to Take Admission in D.Ed
So Can Someone Say Something About it ? How I get admission in D.Ed..?

20th February 2023, 03:47 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I do D.Ed after diploma in mechanical engineering?

D.Ed stands for Diploma in Education, which is a diploma course that trains candidates for teaching in primary schools. It is a completely different field from mechanical engineering.

To pursue D.Ed, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria, which typically include completing 10+2 with at least 50% marks and passing an entrance exam. Some institutions may also have a minimum age limit for admission.

As you have completed a diploma in mechanical engineering, it may not be possible to directly join D.Ed. However, you can check with the relevant institutions to see if they have any provisions for lateral entry or equivalency. Alternatively, you could consider pursuing a teaching-related degree or diploma course in the field of engineering education, if available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?