19th February 2023, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering of 3 year duration course?

Sir, can i join aeronautical or marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering of 3 year duration. Now i am in final year of diploma engineering is it possible

20th February 2023, 03:45 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is it possible to join aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering of 3 year duration course?

Yes, it is possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Some colleges and universities may offer lateral entry admission to students who have completed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, admission criteria and requirements can vary from one institution to another. You should check with the specific college or university you are interested in to find out their admission requirements and process for lateral entry admission. It's also important to note that you may need to complete additional coursework or training to qualify for a career in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?