8th October 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course in LAW in Tamil Nadu? When, where and how to apply?

I completed my post graduate degree. I would like to study criminal and criminology law that is diploma course through distance education in Tamilnadu. Now I am 28 years old. can I eligible to apply this course?. What are procedure to apply this course?. when do I apply and How do I apply?.

Kindly give me valuable answer to my question with clear understanding.

9th October 2022, 04:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course in LAW in Tamil Nadu? When, where and how to apply?

Yes, you can do a diploma course in Law in Tamil Nadu through distance education. Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is a law university located in Chennai. This university offers full-time and distance courses in the field of law and allows students to take admitted to various PG and PG Diploma courses.

Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the university website. You can either get the application form directly from the university or choose to obtain it by post. The application fee cost is around Rs.1000. You can fill out the form and send it back to the university along with the all required documents within the stipulated time. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.tndalu.ac.in
10th October 2022, 09:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course in LAW in Tamil Nadu? When, where and how to apply?

College offering law course in Tamilanadu
Government Law College
Dr, Ambedkar Government Law College
VIT Law School

Interested candidates can apply online
Those who have completed atleast class 12 from a recognised board with atleast 50% marks are eligible
Those who have graduated from any UGC recognised University are also eligible for law course.

Interested candidates can fill the application form online.
Colleges usually offer admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
10th October 2022, 06:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Tamil Nadu Dr Amberdkar Law University (TNDALU) is a law university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Established in the year 1997, the university offers full-time and distance education courses in the field of law. TNDALU Distance Education allows students to take admission to various PG and PG Diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?