8th October 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed my diploma in civil so I want to do hotel management ...
How should I continue with that course ?
What is the process to do ?

9th October 2021, 05:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, sure you can go for Hotel Management course after completing diploma in civil engineering.
Hotel management is not a degree course thus you can get certificate from institution. If you choose this field then you can only work in this field and job is private.
You also have option to join BTech course after diploma using LEET Entry Scheme. Using this scheme you will get admission to second year directory and after completion of course you will get a degree of engineering.
this step will be more beneficial for you in all aspects.
9th October 2021, 07:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?

°°° The minimum educational qualification required to pursue a diploma or degree course in hotel management is 10 + 2 from a recognised board.
If you have completed your diploma in civil engineering after class 10th then, you are not eligible to pursue this course just on the basis of 10th class qualification.

°°° Entrance exams

AIMA UGAT

AIHMCT WAT

BVP CET

JET entrance exam
10th October 2021, 04:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a hotel management course after completing a diploma in civil engineering. It completely depends on your choice and area of interest to make your career bright. The minimum qualification which is required for the hotel management course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection to most of the colleges is on the basis of entrance examinations which you can check before applying.
10th October 2021, 02:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Hotel Management after diploma in Civil Engineering.

There are mamy courses under Hotel Management.

Diploma in Hotel Management

Bachelor of Hotel Management

Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management

Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management

Master of Science in Hotel Management Category and Tourism

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidate must have at least 40% in 10th Or 12th for applying in diploma course.

Candidate not less than 17 years or more than 22 years old.

Now, you are eligible to do Hotel Management course. It depends on your 10th or 12th qualification.
11th October 2021, 12:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing hotel management diploma course, you need 10th degree.
And for graduate course in hotel management, you need 12th pass certificate.
You can take admission in hotel management with the help of 12th standard, your diploma has no role.
University demand good score in entrance
BVP CET
AIMA UGAT
AIHMCT WAT etc
14th October 2021, 01:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to do Hotel Management course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to do Hotel Management course. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> As you have already completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 22 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years.

>> The minimum percentage required is 50% marks in 12th class to be eligible.
15th October 2021, 02:53 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can pursue hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering.

Diploma in Civil Engineering is equivalent to 12th that's why you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management course.

You have to complete 12th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university or have equivalent qualification.

Your selection will be done either on the basis of 12th score or through entrance exam conducted by university.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.
15th October 2021, 07:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do hotel management but with the 12th marks as a graduation. Your diploma would not count or help you in this. If you are interested then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?