8th October 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after Hotel management diploma course?

I have completed full time hotel management diploma course of 3 years after completing 10 2 education from Dr. D.Y. Patil university, Navi Mumbai. Recently I have also done NPTT course for nursery teacher. Am i eligible to do B.Ed after this and what would be the duration of the course and if any good institutes could be named?

9th October 2021, 04:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after Hotel management diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to join the B.Ed course after Hotel Management diploma course.
The minimum requirement needed to join the B.Ed course is that you should be graduate in any steam with minimum of 55% marks in graduation.

There is no particular requirement for the bachelor degree stream.

The duration of this course is two years.

List of colleges for B.Ed course in Navi Mumbai:-

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Navi Mumbai
Oriental College of Education, Navi Mumbai

D.Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai

National Institute of Mentally Handicapped, Navi Mumbai etc
9th October 2021, 07:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°°° The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Education two years degree course is graduation such as BSc/B.Com/BA etc.
As you have completed your diploma in hotel management course hence, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education two years degree course because diploma holders are not eligible moreover, the stream in which you have completed your diploma is not equivalent to graduation that is required to pursue Bachelor of Education course.

°°° Therefore, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education two years degree course after diploma in hotel management.
10th October 2021, 11:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing B.ed bachelor's degree is must with 50% marks from a recognised university.
Admission is based on entrance but there are some institute which give direct admission.
You can easily apply for b.ed after hotel management.
Or you can persue your masters in same field.
13th October 2021, 12:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are not eligible for it without pursuing bachelor degree course.
14th October 2021, 06:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for doing B.Ed .

For doing B.Ed you need to have a graduation degree.
You have diploma in hotel management. Firstly you need to have a graduation degree then you can apply for B.Ed .

Details about the course:-

°°Duration of the course:-2 years.

°°Entrance exams :-
DU B.Ed
IGNOU B.Ed
IPU CET
RIE
MAH Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed CET
Bihar B.Ed
UP B. JEE

°°Course Fee-INR 5K to INR 2
15th October 2021, 01:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for BEd is a candidate must have passed graduation or post-graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum score may vary from institute to institute which you can check before applying. Some universities and colleges conduct entrance examinations for the selection of candidates based on their performance in the entrance test.
15th October 2021, 07:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do it. You must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university. You may have to qualify an entrance exam but there are many institutes which give direct admission to interested candidates.
15th October 2021, 07:11 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes. Of course ,

you can truly are interested then you should definitely do it.

If teaching is something you are interested in then you should pursue your Masters in the same field.

So, you should gain some experience post HM to understand your true calling & potential. In fact it will help u gain great insights & a better prospective which in turn will help u in making the appropriate decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?