5th March 2023, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI after 12th science biology for job in Railway's Loco Pilot?

I just have done my 12th class with science biology. But now I want do prepar for railway's loco pilot job.. So can i do iti after 12th science biology or if not then how can i prepare for this job.. Please answer

7th March 2023, 09:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ITI after 12th science biology for job in Railway's Loco Pilot?

To get eligible, you must have passed the 10th board exam or an examination from a recognized board that is equivalent. For those who want to become loco pilots in India, an ITI or an engineering diploma are preferred degrees. So, you can pursue ITI after 12th science biology for a job in Railway's Loco Pilot.
8th March 2023, 04:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ITI after 12th science biology for job in Railway's Loco Pilot?

To become a loco pilot you need to give an examination which is conducted by RRB. In order to become a loco pilot you need to be a 10th or 12th pass or you should have pass ITI course in one of the following departments:-
Fitter/ Electrician/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Wireman/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ AC Mechanic etc.

Age criteria:-
21 to 30 years.

Selection procedure:-
Written Test and Interview.
8th March 2023, 04:49 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I do ITI after 12th science biology for job in Railway's Loco Pilot?

Yes, the candidate can do ITI after 12th science biology for job in railways loco pilot because the eligibility criteria says that the candidate should be 10th class passed with Science and Mathematics subjects under 10+2 education system or equivalent.
8th March 2023, 04:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for loco pilot exam. You need to give RRB exam.

RRB stands for Railways Recruitment Board.

After 12th you should be complete ITI course in any stream you or diploma in mechanical / electrician/ automobile/ electronics/ electrical/ heat engine/ turner etc.

Age requirements:-
Age must be between 18 to 30 years.

Selection procedure:-
It is based on written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?