28th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time diploma in survey or part time diploma in Mechanical? Which have more scope in future?

Sir/Mam, I am now working in CMPDI RANCHI, where can I do diploma in Mine survey or diploma in Mechanical engineering. Can you please tell me which have more scope in future? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  2. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  3. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  4. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  6. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  7. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  8. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  12. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  13. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  15. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  16. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  17. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  18. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
30th April 2017, 01:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time diploma in survey or part time diploma in Mechanical? Which have more scope in future?

1. Out of two courses which you have listed here, diploma in mechanical engineering has more scope as compared to diploma in survey.

2. Part time diploma is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education. You must apply for entrance exam conducted by your state for admission in regular diploma.

3. After diploma, you can get direct admission in 2nd year B.Tech for degree course which has good job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?