19th February 2023, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I Eligible For MPSC If I Done Diploma In Computer Engineering And Then Degree Course In BA

I Don't Have Interest To Study In Engineering So Can I Take BA Addmission After Diploma And Then As This Type Of Education Can I Eligible For MPSC

20th February 2023, 04:03 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I Eligible For MPSC If I Done Diploma In Computer Engineering And Then Degree Course In BA

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) exams after completing your BA degree, even if you have completed a diploma in computer engineering before that. MPSC conducts a range of exams for various government posts in the state of Maharashtra, and the eligibility criteria for each exam may vary. However, in general, a bachelor's degree in any field from a recognized university is the minimum educational qualification required for most MPSC exams. Therefore, if you complete your BA degree, you can apply for MPSC exams provided you meet the other eligibility criteria as well.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?