19th February 2023, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Details about training from BCCL dhanbad while doing diploma in civil engineering?

Hello respected Sir/Mam, I am pursuing my diploma in civil engineering from a college at durgapur and want to know the full information about the summer training? Kindly look forward to it. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

20th February 2023, 04:02 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Details about training from BCCL dhanbad while doing diploma in civil engineering?

BCCL (Bharat Coking Coal Limited) Dhanbad is a coal mining company under the Indian government. They offer summer training to diploma engineering students to provide them with practical experience and exposure to the mining industry. Here are the details about the training:

Eligibility: Diploma engineering students who have completed at least four semesters of their course are eligible for the training.

Duration: The summer training program is for a period of four weeks.

Stipend: The trainees are provided with a stipend of Rs. 2000 per week during the training.

Training content: The training program includes field visits, practical training, and lectures on various topics related to mining engineering. The trainees get an opportunity to work in different departments of the company and get hands-on experience.

Application process: The interested students need to send their application through their respective colleges to the HR department of BCCL. The company will shortlist the candidates based on their academic performance and other criteria.

I suggest you contact your college's placement or training cell to get more information about the application process and the deadline for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?