30th September 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?

Sir,

My qualification is ISC and I.T.I in fitter trade. After completion of my ISC with physics, chemistry and mathematics, I applied and got a chance to take admission for diploma in Chemical branch in a private institution in Govt. seat. But due to some unavoidable circumstances I could not join in that institution and could not get my aim.

Now, I am working in a Central Govt. Organization in I.T.I qualification post. Now i want enhance my technical education with diploma or degree in distance /correspondence mode.

2nd October 2015, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?

In technical field there is no much option in correspondence mode and you have to attend regular training to enhance your qualification. Being a ITI holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course through entrance exam.

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in a diploma course. After completion you will be eligible for higher posts according to your trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?