2nd March 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the best combination with CA course? I want to enhance my qualification

i m in ca final. i want to enhance my qualifications.therefore i want to do some other course also. Please suggest me what will be the best combination with ca course ?

18th February 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best combination with CA course? I want to enhance my qualification

I am a Chartered Accountant. I am thinking of pursuing MBA after a couple of years. Kindly guide me as to will it be useful to do MBA after CA? If yes, what will be the new skills that i will get? If not, can you suggest any other good courses (preferably full-time) which would be a good combination with CA.
11th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best combination with CA course? I want to enhance my qualification

am n ca final n wnt 2 enhance my degree. i hv cmpltd m.cm wd 1st divsn..wht shud i pursue nw?
11th May 2013, 11:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........

AS you are doing CA i.e Chattered Accountancy course which is most prestigious jobs & now you are preparing for Final level you can go for other courses like..

In my opinion you should go for MBA i.e in Executive MBA in a good college in Finance Specialization that will be more better.

Good luck.........
19th December 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

after completing my diploma in business management which course should i combine with?
19th February 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hiii, I want to gain more knowledge and qualification.. So please suggest what is the best combination course that i can choose after passing my c.a. final.. I am presently c.a. student, want to do other course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?