7th September 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of Electrical Diploma?

sir,
My name is M.Rahul,due to balcklog in 2 it took 4yrs to complete ie 2010-2014. Now in ITI & 2 certificate showing same passout year (2014).can i get admssion in electrical diploma in 2n yr..any prblm

plz replay sir..plz

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in electrical?
  2. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  6. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  7. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  8. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year DLM?
  11. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  12. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  13. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  14. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  15. Lateral entery in NIT b.tech: Admission in 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  17. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Electrical Diploma? -- [New]
8th May 2015, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Electrical Diploma?

Yes, you can get admission in 2nd year of Electrical Diploma course after completion of your 2 years ITI course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?