14th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in AMIE after completing ITI course? Is ITI equivalent to 10+2?

Respected Sir, I have passed ITI course, I want to know that can I take admission in AMIE? Notification issued by Government that ITI is equivalent to 10+2. Am I eligible for admission or not?

15th November 2016, 08:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AMIE after completing ITI course? Is ITI equivalent to 10+2?

No, you can't get admission in AMIE after completion of your ITI course. ITI course is not considered as equivalent to AMIE. Admissions in AMIE are offered only to candidates who have passed 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a Government recognised board/ institute.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed ITI course, so, you need to pursue Diploma course after that to be eligible to take admission in AMIE.
15th November 2016, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AMIE after completing ITI course? Is ITI equivalent to 10+2?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to get admission in AMIE after completion of your two years ITI course. Admissions in AMIE are offered only to candidates who have passed 12th standard or three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognised board/ institute. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard or Diploma course, you need to pursue Diploma course after completion of your ITI course to take admission in AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?