29th January 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in USA with 1 and half years of experience in Chevrolet, India being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering and having 1 and a 1/2 years experience at Chevrolet, India. Can I get a job in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?
  2. How to be an automobile engineer?
  3. Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  5. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  9. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  10. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  11. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  12. What are the jobs available for Automobile engineers with 10 years experience in Vehicle Service Field?
  13. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  15. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  16. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  17. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  18. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
3rd June 2017, 04:35 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job in USA with 1 and half years of experience in Chevrolet, India being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

It depends on their requirement for polytechnic automobile engineer, however you may try for job by registering your detail on their website in job and recruitment section. If they required the same, then they will ask you for interview most probably online interview and according to date visa will be issued.
However, I will advise you to go for B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering first and after completing it then try for job as there are much more demand for bachelor's of engineer than polytechnic engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?