8th July 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i give NATA exam after 12th with 57% marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  2. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  5. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  7. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  8. Can i give NATA exam after 12th with 57% marks? -- [New]
  9. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  10. Can I give NATA exam before 12th boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student?
  12. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  13. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  14. In which college I will get admission if expecting 105 marks in NATA and secured 80% in 12th?
  15. How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?
  16. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  17. Can I give NATA after having fisheries in 12th standard?
  18. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
8th July 2015, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give NATA exam after 12th with 57% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 57% marks from a recognised board. But, candidates who have qualified an Aptitude Test in Architecture and have secured 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with an aggregate of 57% marks from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in NATA examination.
8th July 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed 12th standard with 57% marks so you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
8th July 2015, 11:43 PM
vickyhansi

NATA exam stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture.

Eligibility:

You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible.

Your age should be minimum 17 years.

You must study math subjects with minimum 50% marks.
9th July 2015, 12:10 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject, with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for NATA exam. So, as a candidate who have 57% of marks, you are definitely eligible to apply for NATA exam. You can register for NATA exam, through online by visiting official website.
https://www.nata.in/register/Account/Login.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?