26th April 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?

Hello,
I have got 516 rank in JEXPO and I want to
know that I can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
course anywhere in West Bengal and Odisha?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  6. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  7. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  10. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  11. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  15. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  16. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
29th April 2015, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?

If this is a General category rank then you have very good chance of getting admission in your choice of Government Polytechnic. If you belong to reserved category then this rank is one of best and you can get admission in the top college for sure.

Therefore, you should attend the counseling when they call you. Just make the list of colleges in which you prefer to get admission and fill your choices according to that list, so that you get admission in the best college.
30th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 516 rank in JEXPO and I want to
know that I can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
course anywhere in West Bengal and Odisha?
Please reply to me immediately.
If you have the rank of 512 in JEXPO then without any problem you can get admission in good government colleges and private colleges. And also the diploma in aeronautical engineering is the best course to have greater scope in future. I am also providing you some of the colleges which offer aeronautical courses as mentioned below:

1. Siliguri Government Polytechnic, Shanti Nagar Housing Complex, Jabrabhita,
West Bengal

2. Tufanganj Government Polytechnic, Balabhut Road,
West Bengal
Phone: 03582 244 466

3. A.P.C. Roy Polytechnic, Raja S.C.Mullick Road, P.O.,
West Bengal
Kolkata 700 032

4. Government Polytechnic,
1 No. Dabgram Colony, Siliguri,
West Bengal
Phone: 0353 259 6277
30th April 2015, 12:47 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

First I tell you that you score very good rank in JEXPO.
Yes, you will get Aeronautical Engineering course in West Bengal after getting rank 516 in JEXPO.

Here are name of college which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in west Bengal.

1). Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering.

2).Brainware School of Engineering
Kolkata / Calcutta , West Bengal.

3).Institute of Genetic Engineering

4).Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata.

5).Calcutta Institute Of Engineering And Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?