23rd September 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in IIT if pursuing Diploma in a Private college?

Sir,
I want to do B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) from IIT. But I am studying Diploma in a Private college. So, after my Diploma with same stream I can study B.E. in IIT?

7th October 2015, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in IIT if pursuing Diploma in a Private college?

To be eligible to get admission in B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course in IIT, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and must have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?