2nd July 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?

SIR
i am K V Bharathi studying BE AEROSPACE ENGINEERING.
i am looking for internship in ISRO.
so can u pls inform me wat is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO.
and also in any industry related to aerospace.
mainly i want to work for our country in space field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  2. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  5. Are internship for 2nd year students available at DRDO,ISRO,HCL or any other institutes related to Aerospace?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  7. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  8. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  13. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  14. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  15. Details of doing internship at ISRO?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
6th July 2014, 08:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Getting training or internship opportunity in ISRO is very difficult. This is because it takes students of high talent and have very limited seats. Moreover, it has a tie-up with IIST, hence the students of IIST can undertake training and project works in ISRO easily as compared to other students.

ISRO declares various projects from time to time and invites applications. You need to apply at that time. There is no fixed timing of such advertisements. Hence you need to keep in touch with the leading newspapers like The Employment News and official website of ISRO.

The aerospace companies where you can undergo training are :-
-Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
-BrahMos Aerospace Private Ltd.
-Bharat Electronics Ltd
-Electronic Corporation of India Ltd.
-Boeing International Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
-Honeywell Aerospace
-Lockheed Martin
-BAE Systems
-GE Aviation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?