12th May 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech after completing Diploma in Production Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am a student of Diploma in Production Engineering. I want to study more after my Diploma. I also want to do job after completing my Diploma. I am thinking of doing BTech course. Can I do this? Am I eligible?

17th May 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech after completing Diploma in Production Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of Diploma in Production Engineering. I want to study more after my Diploma. I also want to do job after completing my Diploma. I am thinking of doing BTech course. Can I do this? Am I eligible?

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Technology (BTech) after completion of the Diploma in Production Engineering through lateral entry mode. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study BTech after completion of the Diploma in Production Engineering. There are about 10% to 20% seats allocated for the BTech lateral entry admission. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the BTech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?