25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Fine Arts along with BBA(H)?

Hello guys, I have completed my 12th with commerce and have taken admission in BBA(H). But now my interest is to study Fine Arts while I am studying Management in my BBA. I want to know that I can study Diploma in Fine Arts course also? I am studying BBA in Kolkata.

7th March 2018, 09:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fine Arts along with BBA(H)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Arts course. The basic qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. If you can concentrate well on both these courses, then you may pursue both these simultaneously. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, it's not recommended for you to study both at a time as you cannot concentrate well on both these courses.

Hence, I suggest you to continue your BBA studies first and then after completion of this course you may pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course. As the basic educational qualification required is 12th Class, you can of course pursue this Diploma in Fine Arts course after successful completion of Graduation course.

Some of the colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts course are,

() Delhi College of Art
() MIT Institute of Design
() Graffiti Institute of Fashion Technology
() Himanshu Art Institute
() Pacific University
() FAD International
() Institute of Design, Chennai...etc.,
8th April 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fine Arts along with BBA(H)?

I am in 2nd year of bba and want to now pursue fine arts so is there any chance that I can drop out and pursue fine arts ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?