23rd February 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Special Education along with B.Com after completion of 12th Commerce? Total expenses to study Diploma in Special Education?

Hello,
I am doing 12th Commerce and after this I want to do Diploma course in Special Education along with my B.Com. I am eligible for doing the same? What will be the course expense? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  4. Am i eligible to study B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment) without doing BA?
  5. Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education? -- [New]
  6. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
  8. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  10. What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?
  12. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission?
  13. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?
  15. Can I apply to study Diploma in Education being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  17. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
13th December 2017, 09:13 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Special Education along with B.Com after completion of 12th Commerce? Total expenses to study Diploma in Special Education?

Yes, you are eligible to study D.ED (Diploma in Education) special education after completing 10+2 in commerce stream, because minimum qualification required to apply for D.ED special education is 10+2 in any Arts, Commerce, Science stream from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding D.ED special education course:-
  • Duration of D.ED special education course is 2 years.
  • Fee structure from D.ED special education course is from Rs:- 25,000 to Rs:- 35,000 for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?