6th June 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing and PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing from CDAC Pune if did BCA 8 years ago?

I WANT TO DO CDAC IN (PG Diploma in Advanced Computing) AND (PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing) IN PUNE. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BCA IN FIRST CLASS IN YEAR 2013. AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO IT.

7th June 2021, 11:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing and PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing from CDAC Pune if did BCA 8 years ago?

Yes, You can study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing and PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing from CDAC Pune if you completed BCA 8 years ago.

You can't pursue both at same time as regular student.

Either you have to complete both course one by one or you can go one course as regular student and for other course as Private student.

You will get admission on the basis of BCA score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?