6th June 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Will it be ok to join June batch of Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research if completing masters in July?

I am currently in my final semester of masters in biotechnology and is interested in clinical research field too. I am getting a chance for advanced diploma in clinical research for 1 year. My masters will be completed by the month of july 2021. A batch for clinical research is starting in the month of june. Will it be okay to join the batch or I should complete my masters first

8th June 2021, 12:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be ok to join June batch of Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research if completing masters in July?

Yes, It will be ok to join June batch of Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research if completing masters in July.

If you are get opportunity and you are eligible for it just go for it.

You can submit your master degree later also.

Your university should be UGC Approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?