18th March 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in any Government college with 27819 rank in JEXPO?

Respected Sir,
Can I get admission in a Government colleges after scoring 27819 rank in JEXPO? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get admission in any Government college of Punjab with 23177 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Chances to get government college having 13126 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Chances to get admission in any Government college for a candidate who has secured 35570 General rank and 4937 Female rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO?
  6. Admission chances in Bengal in government college with out JEXPO?
  7. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  8. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  13. Will I get admission in any government college if secured 2045 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  14. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  15. How can I get admission in government college? I have scored 13720 in JEXPO
  16. Admission in any government college for a candidate who has secured 42770 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college?
  18. In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?
19th March 2016, 07:12 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of admission in any Government college with 27819 rank in JEXPO?

Whatever rank you get it is very difficult to say whether you will get admission in any government college or not and as in your case your rank is not that good which will get you into a government college. However, you may try for admission and see if your luck is good, you might get admission.
19th March 2016, 07:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in any Government college with 27819 rank in JEXPO?

It is very difficult and almost impossible for you to get admission in any government college with the rank you have scored as the competition level is quite high nowadays. However, I would suggest you not to only be dependent on government colleges for admission, but to also keep some good private colleges on your side to try for admission, if you fail to get into a good government college.
19th March 2016, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be very difficult to get admission in a government college with a rank of 27819 in JEXPO because it exceeds the number seats available in government colleges by a fair distance.

You will have little bit of chance if you belong to reserved category. In case of general category there is very less chances.
16th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Can I get admission in any government college any stream after scoring 23664 rank in jexpo2016? Plz tell me as soon as possible.
16th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Can I get admission in any government college any stream after scoring 23664 rank in jexpo2016? Plz tell me as soon as possible.
21st May 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 67% number in madhyamik and more than 90% in mathematics and physical science. Can I get direct admission in APC Roy polytechnic???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?