31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Which college and how to join in B.Arch course after completion of Diploma in Civil in Coimbatore?

Hai Sir/Mam,

I am kalyan kumar iam nw studying diploma in civil i would li ke 2 knw how 2 join in b.arch nd what collages in Coimbatore offers b.arch fr diploma holders? Can someone provide me the complete information which is required for the same? Hoping that someone will help me from here.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  3. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  5. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  8. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  9. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  10. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  12. How to join M.Tech college? Which are the colleges near Coimbatore?
  13. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  14. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?
  16. Which college can I get with 83% in diploma civil engineering?
  17. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  18. How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college
6th April 2015, 12:17 AM
sharique18

Default Re: Which college and how to join in B.Arch course after completion of Diploma in Civil in Coimbatore?

Yes you can study B.Arch course after completing your Diploma in Civil.
You need to fulfill the following crietia mention below:

Eligibility:

1. Candidate have to complete their Diploma Course from any recognized College/University.

2. Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in Diploma.

3. Candidate have to appear for entrance exam.

List of B.Arch college in Coimbatore:

1. Prahar School of Architecture
Address:: Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore - 641011

2. RVS School of Architecture
Address: Kumaran Kottam, Kannampalayam, Coimbatore - 641402

3. Tamilnadu School of Architecture
Address: Karumathampatti, Coimbatore - 641659

4. PPG Institute of Technology
Address: Saravanampatti, Coimbatore - 641035
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?