31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?

Akanksha here, Actualy i've done MBA(HR) from Sikkim Manipal University N doing a job from last 2 years. I want to do PG diploma in Loabour law from Symbiosis, Tell me is Symbiosis provide any Diploma in LAbour. Kindly give me the information as soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. Is distance learning MBA useful? Is there any difference between regular and distance?
  3. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  4. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Can I pursue MBA in HR after completing graduation from Arts
  6. Will I get a seat in top MBA college?
  7. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  10. How to do MBA from regular university? I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  11. Details of post graduate Diploma in Labour Law?
  12. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  13. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  14. How to do MBA after passing B.Com final year?
  15. Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  16. Tips and tricks for clearing GATE? How to score good in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws
  18. Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?
6th April 2015, 10:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?

Symbiosis International University offers many Ph.D, UG Degree, PG Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses in several streams namely,
* Engineering
* Law
* Management
* Health and Biomedical Sciences
* Computer Studies
* Media, Communication and Design
* Humanities and Social Sciences

PG Diploma in Labour law course is not offered by Symbiosis International University, but this course is available in Graduate Diploma Program offered by Symbiosis.

Graduate Diploma Program by Symbiosis:

>> Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare

>> Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Laws

Click here for List of Programs offered in Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?