17th November 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course

I am B.Com Account Honors student and after it want to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course. Please tell me about colleges in Hyderabad for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  3. Am I eligible to study Advanced Diploma in Corporate Accounting being a B.Com Pass student?
  4. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  5. What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?
  6. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology? -- [New]
  7. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  8. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation for Accountancy graduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Advanced Accounting for BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  15. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  17. What is the prepare for advanced accounting subject?
  18. How to study Diploma in Accounting course having knowledge of Tally and ERP?
18th November 2017, 08:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course

List of colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Accounting:

Indian School of Business Management and administration, Hyderabad.

Hyderabad School of Business, Hyderabad.

Institute of company secretaries of India, Hyderabad.

EduKart. com, Hyderabad.

Indian Institute of business management and studies, Hyderabad.
18th November 2017, 10:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course

Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG diploma in Advanced Accounting:

Indian Institute of business management and studies, Hyderabad.

Edukart. Com
Ramnagar, Hyderabad.

Indian School of Business Management and Administration
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.

Institute of company secretaries of India, Hyderabad.

Hyderabad School of Business, Hyderabad.
18th November 2017, 11:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

If you want to do postgraduate diploma in advanced accounting after completing B.Com in Hyderabad, then you can apply in below mentioned colleges offer PG diploma in advanced accounting in Hyderabad:-

List if Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting in Hyderabad:-
  1. New Direction International Institute of Management.
  2. Bhavan College of Communication and Management.

So these above mentioned are the institutes which offer postgraduate diploma in advanced accounting in Hyderabad. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in advanced accounting course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply postgraduate diploma in advanced accounting is bachelors degree in commerce stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

- Duration of post graduate diploma in advanced accounting is 1 year.
19th November 2017, 04:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting courses are not actually offered in Hyderabad. Instead, as far as my best knowledge is concerned there are some of the colleges that are offering this Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course. They are,

>> Osmania University

Ph. No: 040 2768 2444
Address: Osmania University Main Road, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana-500007

Click here for Official Website

>> Mahatma Gandhi University

Ph. No: 086822 21904
Address: Anneparthy, Yellareddigudem, Nalgonda, Telangana-508254

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?