7th March 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?

Hi, I have done diploma in electrical & Electronics engineering 2009 passed out. I wish to do PG diploma. Please confirm the fields available and collages which offer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  2. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  3. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
  8. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
  9. University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?
  10. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  11. List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai
  12. How can I get information regarding post diploma?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering in AP?
  15. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering Automobile Diploma Course?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges offering diploma courses for ITI candidates in mechanical department in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
10th March 2014, 05:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely fulfill your wish of pursuing PG Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering. There are various institutes which offer post graduate diploma course in this field. The institutes are :-

-National Education Management, Mumbai
Post Graduate Diploma In Electrical Engineering
-Nettur Technical Training Foundation, Bangalore
Post Diploma in Power Electronics
-Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab
Post M.Sc./B.E. Diploma in Electronic & TV Engg.
-Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune
Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?