12th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the possible higher studies I can do in Automobile Engineering in Foreign Countries. What is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  4. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  8. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  9. Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I pursue BA or BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
13th November 2016, 05:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you can pursue engineering course in foreign countries. But for that you have to appear in SAT and TOEFL exams. After qualifying in these exams you will be eligible for BE course in abroad. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?