21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

Hi,
I am B.Sc graduate of Food and Nutrition. I want to do PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification from Amity University. Kindly tell me what is the course fee and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to join PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
  2. Course structure, duration and fee expenses of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Meerut University?
  3. Which course to do after completing BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  8. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  9. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute?
  11. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?
22nd June 2016, 06:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am B.Sc graduate of Food and Nutrition. I want to do PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification from Amity University. Kindly tell me what is the course fee and duration of this course?

The course duration of the PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification in Amity University is 1 Year. The fee for the course is Rs 46,000.
The eligibility to study the course is Graduation in Life Sciences. The aspirant can check the details in the Amity University website Official Website
22nd June 2016, 08:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification :

Duration of Course : 1 Year course with two semesters.
Fee Expenses : Rs.69000 Per semesters.
Refundable academic security Deposit of Rs.20000/- has to be paid at
the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?