21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to join PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know what educational qualification is required to join PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification program of Amity University?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying gramsevak post?
  3. Educational qualification required to get M.A.(Applied Psychology) admission in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences?
  4. Educational qualification required to study Diploma in Life Skills Education in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?
  5. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  6. What is the eligibility to join MSW course? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria of CISCO CCNA being in second year of B.Com?
  8. When the admission of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) will be started in Meerut University? Qualification required to get admission?
  9. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam if I have completed diploma course?
  10. How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting
  11. Am i eligible for IFS with B.Sc. (Zoology) qualification?
  12. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
  13. How can I get job in Microsoft, Google, Apple or Facebook like giant and reputed companies?
  14. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force? Required Educational Qualification and other abilities for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the qualification required to join Air Force? I am studying IT diploma course
  17. List of colleges which offer Agriculture & Seed Diploma course in India
  18. What to do to join Army or any defence forms after completing diploma in E&TC?
22nd June 2016, 06:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to join PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know what educational qualification is required to join PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification program of Amity University?
The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Seed and Plant Certification is Graduation in Life Sciences. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in Amity University (Noida). You can find the details in the university website also Official Website
22nd June 2016, 08:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to join PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?

Amity University were providing various Post graduation courses. The minimum Educational qualification for the PG Diploma in Seeds and Plants Certification is Graduation in Life Science. The candidate must have to complete his/her Graduation in Life Science with minimum 0f 50% to get admission in Amity University.
22nd June 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are a life science field graduate then surely you will be eligible for PG Diploma in Seed and Plant certification program from Amity University.
Admission will be based on entrance exam conducted by the same university. Hence, if you have the qualification then apply when admission is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?