8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma course in Acting which is available in Daisy Iranis Film Institute. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

17th March 2023, 06:53 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?

The Diploma in Acting course offered by Daisy Irani's Film Institute is a comprehensive program that aims to provide students with the fundamental skills and techniques required to become successful actors in the film and television industry. The course curriculum is designed to provide students with practical experience and knowledge of acting, which they can apply in real-world situations.

The course duration is for 1 year and the syllabus of the Diploma in Acting course is as follows:

First Semester:
  • Introduction to Acting
  • Elements of Acting
  • Improvisation and Theatre Games
  • Voice and Speech Training
  • Movement and Body Language
  • Character Analysis
  • Script Analysis

Second Semester:
  • Acting for Camera
  • Film Acting Techniques
  • Audition Techniques
  • Scene Work and Monologues
  • Comedy and Humour
  • Acting for Stage
  • Industry Awareness

Throughout the course, students are required to participate in practical exercises, workshops, and performance projects. They are also expected to complete research assignments, character analysis, and script analysis assignments. The course is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and experience to pursue a career in acting in the film and television industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?