29th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic for Diploma course in Automobile Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  2. How many Diploma in Automobile Engineering seats are available in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  7. Course structure of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  11. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  12. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  15. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  16. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  18. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
4th June 2018, 07:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

"Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic"

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a 3 years duration of course.

<>Course structure:

SEMESTER 1:-

Applied Mathematics I
Applied Science Lab
Auto Electrical and Electronics
Auto Repair and Maintenance
Automobile Chassis and Transmission
Automobile Machine Shop

SEMESTER II:-

Automobile Mechanics
Automobile Workshop Practice
Automobile Workshop Tech
Automotive Engine Auxiliary Systems
Automotive Engines
Automotive Estimation and Costing

SEMESTER III:

Automotive Pollution and Control
Basic Computer Skills lab
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
C Programming Lab
CAD Practice
Computer-Aided Engineering Graphics

SEMESTER IV:

Engine and Vehicle Testing Lab
English Communication
Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Power Plant
ISAP Lab
Machine Design and Theory of M/Cs
Mechanical Testing Lab

SEMESTER V:

Modern Vehicle Technology
Motor Vehicle Management
Organizational Management
Project, Industrial Visit, and Seminar
Special Vehicle and Equipment
Strength of Materials

SEMESTER VI:

Thermal engineering I
Vehicle Maintenance
Vehicle Maintenance Lab
Foundry, Welding and Sheet Metal Practice

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?