1st May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

Sir, I want to join Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

21st May 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.
Course structure of the Diploma in civil engineering in Kurmanchal Institute:

1) Principles of Physics, Principles of Chemistry, Principles of Mathematics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Economics, Engineering Drawing, fundamental of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

2) Mechanics of structure, Building design and Drawing, concrete Technology, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Environmental Studies, Development of skills.

Duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering for three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?